Ref. No.:KC-QTN/CC/2019 Date: 21/06/2019
Fresh Quotations in plain papers in sealed envelope are invited from interested persons for running the College Canteen on purely contractual basis for the Academic Session 2019 – 2020.
- Rent must be paid by the tenant regularly on monthly basis and an advance amount of rent with security must be deposited to the college authority once the work is allotted to him/her.
- Food items supplied in the canteen must be fresh and of very good quality.
- The food items should be prepared in clean and hygienic condition.
- Prices of different items should be lower than market prices.
- List of food items to be served must be mentioned.
- Only use of LPG is permissible in the canteen.
- Experienced candidates running similar business will be given preference.
- Other things being equal, candidates having their own man power will be given preference.
- Candidates should not make any kind of correspondence with the college authority.
- The tender/Quotation giving higher rent for using the college infrastructure and lower price for food items will be preferred.
- Selection of Party will be at the sole discretion of the college authority/canteen committee
Last Date of Submission – 27th June, 2019 upto 3 PM
- College Notice Board
- College Website
- Circulation to the Kakojan Byabasayee Santha
- Circulation to the Lahdoigarh Byabasayee Santha
- Guard File
Kakojan College, Jorhat (Assam)